Today is one of those days.  The kind of day where you just wish you could give up and go back to bed.  Before we even managed to ...

Today is one of those days. 

The kind of day where you just wish you could give up and go back to bed. 

Before we even managed to reach 9:30am this morning I had cried. 

Tears of frustration, exhaustion and from just generally being annoyed with things. 

There has been a lot of things going on recently that have been playing on my mind, and it seems as though the children know exactly when to play up. 

It's like they have some sort of radar that tells them when I am at my most vulnerable. 

We normally leave the house at 8am for the school run as Boo and Little Man both start at 8:30am.  
This morning it got to 7:40am and I still needed to make the packed lunches, brush Roo's hair, get Squidge dressed, put Little Man and Bubba's shoes on, get everyone into their coats, get the pushchair out and get everyone out of the house. 


I could feel my stress levels rising as I practically had to rugby tackle Squidge in to her clothes, and had to repeat myself over and over again to the others, trying to hurry them along. 

It was as though they had suddenly forgotten what to do, even though they do it EVERY SINGLE DAY. 

Somehow, and I'm really not sure how, I managed to get them all to school on time.

After a slow walk home with Bubba and Squidge I deposited them into the house, took their coats off and went to put the pushchair away.

I was out of the room for around 30 seconds.

What do I find when I return?



Not just a small pot of yoghurt either.  
A whole pot of Muller Corner.  
You know ..... the ones with the little tiny chocolate covered cereal balls.  

And, of course, they couldn't spill it on the wooden floor.  
Oh no. 
They had to spill it on the only floor in the whole damn house that still has carpet on it!


What's that I hear you say through your giggles? ..... It couldn't get much worse? ...... HA!

You obviously haven't met my family.

After cleaning up the yoghurt off of the carpet (while Squidge and Bubba tried to eat it) I switched on the computer in the hope that I might get half an hour 5 minutes to myself to have a quick check of Social Media etc.

I sit down at the desk, letting out a big sigh, only to be greeted with the feeling of my feet getting wet.

And what do I find when I look under the desk?

Cat wee ..... ALL OVER THE FLOOR (and my feet).

I resisted the urge to scream the house down while using many expletives, just about, and then had the joyful task of cleaning yet another floor (and my feet).  
But, on the bright side, at least it wasn't the carpet.

I wish I could say my day is improving as it goes on but, if you follow me on twitter, you will have probably realised by now that it is like this for me on most days.  (These screenshots are from a couple of days ago).

Well, you get the idea.

Aren't they just delightful?

I actually think I may have given birth to Satan's children.

Fingers crossed they learn how to listen and behave soon, otherwise I will have no sanity left.

Missy x